Monday, November 12, 2012

It's a Wonderful Memory


A lot people would say Christmas is the best time of the year. What is your favorite Christmas memory?  Search in your heart, it resides in a deep corner. It's time to wipe the dust off that precious memory.....



Woody P. Snow's Favorite Christmas Memory:

        My most memorable Christmas was a year that I don’t remember what I got, but what I gave. Seriously. For some reason I saved up enough when I was 17 to buy my brother, Rocky, 12, an electric guitar. When he tore the wrapping off the long box, and pulled it out, you could literally see his life change right then. My Mom did get a snapshot of that moment which I cherish today and my brother is a highly successful singer/songwriter/guitar player.



Page Miller's Favorite Christmas Memory:
         

         My most memorable Christmas is actually a combination of my first 15. Every year we’d go to my Grandma and Grandpa’s house where I got to spend time with my cousins. There were six of us and we made pallets on the floor. One year Kerry and I ended up in my grandparent’s bedroom. My grandpa was a loud snorer and we lay there kind of scared and giggling at the same time over the noises he was making. I can still hear his snoring to this day when I think back on the fun times we had!





No comments:

Post a Comment